Thank you for your letter
COLLAR Company will participate in Zoomark International 2021
On November 10-12, 2021, the Zoomark International expo will open its doors for visitors, becoming the unique offline pet business event in Europe this year.
The expo will be held in halls 25, 26, 29, 30, and the Mall of the Bologna exhibition center. Due to the agreements with Interzoo and the Nuremberg pet fair, it will be even more vivid. The online activities will let the partners unable to come in person join the fair as well.
In 2019 Zoomark expo welcomed 757 participants’ booths, 67% of which came from 44 countries worldwide. This year the organizers — the BolognaFiere Group — expect at least the same number.
This year COLLAR Company prepares to present the new accessories, toys, and aquarium products on its 19-meter booth.
In the new releases zone, the visitors will be able to look at the following products:
1. Ring-shaped WAUDOG leash — the WOW product of 2021 that earned the Product of the Year 2020|2021 award by PET Worldwide.
2. DC Comics retractable leash — the ergonomic leash with the designs licensed by DC Comics.
3. WAUDOG Fun toys — simple and functional toys, the first ones in the WAUDOG series.
4. aPUMP magnet — the quietest aquarium pump in the world with a magnet holder.
5. WAUDOG Smart ID premium series — the animal tags with QR passports and unique designs.
6. WAUDOG NASA 21 — the new product line made in collaboration with NASA Space Agency.
7. WAUDOG Clothes DC Comics — the pet clothes series made in the trendiest designs of the last year: superheroes.
“Our participation in the offline expo is a great opportunity to meet our partners and clients in person. Such meetings are the great possibility of explaining our ideas of the innovative products, showing their quality, or explaining their usefulness for the pet parents” — states COLLAR Company’s Founder and CEO, Yuriy Sinitsa.
The company plans to predict pet parents’ needs further and create more innovative products.
“I think that the world pet care market will grow this year and the following years, too. It is primarily due to the growing role of pets in humans’ life. The pets help their parents to overcome stress and endure the harsh quarantine restrictions. The people, in return, respond with love and care”, — explains Yuriy Sinitsa.
The COLLAR Company team is looking forward to the beginning of Zoomark International in Bologne. We’ll be waiting for you in Hall 30, booths A35-A43!
Subscribe to the newsletter
We guarantee full confidentiality of your data
Thank you for your letter